Wednesday

Dude Chooses Penis Vacuum Pump Over Surgery

Question comes up all the time: Should I choose penile surgery of use a pump. IMHO, the penis vacuum pump is clearly the way to go.

Why? 

Because it's the most natural way to enlarge your cock. Period. I don't hold my nose up to guys choose the surgical road, but, man, it's not for me. 

Nor is it for 37yo Dutch from Toledo, OH. 

"My wife bagged me for having a below-average penis," Dutch recalled. "I explained that this was all I had to work with. She ran out the room. From thereon, I was on a quest to put some inches on my cock

"I surfed the net and found a surgeon who promised me girth and length. He threw a bunch of medical solutions at me. Ligament snipping. Fat transfer. Dermal graft augmentation. It got really complicated.

"I hit the boards and found a bro who was railing against penile extension surgery. Disgruntled dudes seem to be par for the course, if you know what I mean. But noted one thing that caught my eye. He actually decreased in size and got scarred!

"Screw that, man. I love my cock too much to go under the knife. Using a penis vacuum pump was a no brainer. Best choice of my life." 

That's Dutch in the pic. He emailed me, saying he put on three inches in six months. Now he's moved on to pumping his testicles. 

"I got the wife-situation handled," he pointed out. "Now I'm pumping for myself. I love the way I look and feel. Especially when I swell my scrotum five times its original size. I put on a pair of sweats and let the boys sway as my significant other runs for the door!" 

Right on, bro! Emails like that put a smile on my face, and confirm why I pump! 

Keep the stories coming.