Wednesday

Vacuum Pump Made Normal Penis A Monster Cock

Caution: The use of glass penis enlargement cylinders can grow your cock to such immense proportions that you'll have to buy XLL underwear. 

I shit you not. It happened to Perry S. of South Bend Indiana. 

"I worked out my cock using a Joel Kaplan pump," Perry recalls. "I purchased it because I wanted to put into practice some of the penis head enlarger techniques a buddy had shared.

"I started slow, guided by a penis pump video that came with my equipment. It was some dude who was famous in pumper circles as THE MAN who gained 6" in girth in some crazy amount of time like four months. I was enthralled. 

"I used my penis pump cylinder regularly. See, consistency is the trick. You go off schedule and your doomed."

I totally agree with Percy. Especially since he's got the enlargement results to prove it. His cock's as thick as an Easter Ham! 

"I'm so proud of my testicles," he said. "I diligently applied what I learned in that penis pump video, then put my own spin on it.

"I know I'm doing a great job because I have to get a new jockstrap for each session. Knowing my pumped ballsack can't be contained...that motivates me." 

You go, Percy. That fat hot of yours is looking great. Keep on pumping that nice tool, and, please, keep us posted each time you add an inch to your shaft. 


tags: glass penis enlargement cylinders, electric penis pump, penis enlargement tools, penis head enlarger techniques, penis enlargement pump cylinders, penis pump cylinders, penis enlargement videos, erection pump, penis pump video, impotence