Monday

Just Starting to Use a Penis Pump?

I remember my first time. I came into pumping with a bit of trepedation. I'd seeing pics of guys who had pumped their cocks up to the size of watermelons. On one hand it mortified me. I was confused why dudes would subject their penises to such distortions. On the other, my inner voice would whisper," My God, these men are artists! They are rebels, guys who take pride in the extreme and immerse themselves in the power of having a gargantuan monster cock and balls."

I researched penis pumps on the Internet. Not the kind that tout "use this device and gain three inches in size." No. My quest was for a pump that would inflate my cock to equal that of a stallion's (but bigger!). A pump hat would make my ballsack merge into one swollen mass of flesh the size of a cantaloupe.

I found one that fit my bill. It encased my penis and jewels completely. It came with the usual parts, a glass "jar" and a rubber seal. I remember the thrill I felt in my loins as the UPS guy rang my doorbell and left it on my doorstep in an unmarked box.

Now, I'm an average guy. Full erect I'm a 6x4. The key thing for me is not length, but girth, and I've got a good foundation. I've got good a good firm nutsack that can get close to the size of a softball during summer.

But when I pump, bro, I'm feeling like Mandingo, but more. I rock back and forth as I lumber about the house with my cock and gnards heaving to and fro. It's like I gained an additional 30 pounds and it all went to my crotch. That's exciting!

I believe I've experienced some longterm gains as a practicing penis pumper. I'll take those. But that's not why I'm in the game. I'm in it for the "now." I get off on preparing my cock for a 15x growth bubble. I shave my pubes and my ballsack. I rub oil and and lube on my parts, making sure to put moisturizer under the head of my cock and amid the folds of flesh where my shaft meets my pelvis. Often, I'll play with myself. I can't help it. Being so turned on I have to do something. But I'm always under control.

Titallated, I place my beloved cock and nuts into my jar pump. I kick back on my velour couch (I've already locked the door, closed the blinds, and have turned on the atmospheric music.). Then I pump, slowly asphyxiating my joint, feeling the suction and the oxygen deprivation, and the blood surging to my cock. My balls tighten and tingle. My cock leavens and the enlargement begins...